- Stiff neck.
- General soreness.
- Radiating pain to the hands and fingers
- Tingling, numbness, or weakness
- Trouble with gripping or lifting objects.
- Pain radiating over lower back of head
- Tenderness and shoulder pain
- Feeling tired, dizziness and Lightheadedness
- Lymph node enlargements.
- Take frequent breaks. If possible every 1 hour.
- Avoid holding the phone in between the ear and shoulder while talking
- Avoid carrying heavy bags with strap on shoulders
- Keep your neck and head straight while sleeping and driving.
If you are suffering from any such condition, get expert advice and treatment for quick recovery. CLICK HERE to book appointment with Dr. Ramya Deepak.